Thanksgiving to me is all about celebrating family while enjoying good food, and a lovely dinner table can set the tone for the entire night. Since my mom is the queen of setting the perfect table, I enlisted her help in finding simple DIY tips to help create a warm and inviting Thanksgiving table this year. We've scoured through Pinterest and rounded up a collection of our ten favorite (and simple) projects. Bring your table to life using elements from the outdoors (like leaves) and some unexpected items (like shelf liners). A simple DIY twist to a traditional centerpiece, candleholder or placecard can make all the difference. So, how are you dressing up your table this year? I'd love to hear your tips!
• Lace Doily Pumpkins: Made with doilies and liquid starch
• Gourd Vases: Hollow out a squash or pumpkin for a unique twist to a centerpiece
• Mini Cornucopia Favors: Made using shelf liners
• Gold Napkin Rings: Use ribbon, faux twigs and paint to add some sparkle to your table
• Pumpkin Candle Holders: Made with a styrofoam pumpkin and glitter...enough said!
• Leaf Placecard: Create personalized placecards with this super simple idea
• Leaf Candle Holders: Made from real leaves
• Leaf Coasters: Use them as trivets too!
• Wine Cover: Gives a warm touch to any wine or cider bottle
• Autumn Centerpiece: Fill a vase with hazelnuts, walnuts or pecans for a charming accent piece