To close out the year, I thought it would be fun to share my most popular DIY projects of all time! These are actually some of my personal favorites as well. Not only do I still use/wear/carry most of these to this day, but they're all made from materials I found around the house, including an empty cereal box, old CDs and drinking straws! Check out the links below for the full step-by-step tutorials.
• Key Covers from Scrapbook Paper: Just choose your favorite paper and add some Mod Podge!
• Tablet Case from a Bubble Mailer: Got a bubble mailer envelope and leftover fabric lying around?
• Notebooks from Cereal Boxes: Make up to 4 notebooks from just 1 cereal box.
• Ornaments from Old CDs: I've made a ton of these for myself and friends. Great gift idea!
• Tote Bag from a Pillowcase: No sewing involved.
• Neon Necklace from Straws: Gold spray paint can transform the most ordinary objects!
With that, I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year. Thank you for all the support and see you in 2014!