Materials: DVD Cases — Cards, Decorative Paper and/or Photos — Small Hinges (found at craft or hardware stores) — Small Brads — Glue Stick — Glue Gun
• Pull out the paper jackets from the DVD cases and turn them over so the white side is facing up.
• Using a glue stick, attach your photos/decorative paper to the white side of the paper.
• Slide them back into the cases.
• Insert the brads into the hinges.
• Using a glue gun, attach the hinges onto the edges of the DVD cases to connect them.
And voilà! Share your creation with our Facebook community and subscribe here to receive our weekly DIY projects via email.