Just scribble down all the reasons why you love that special someone and customize the jar however you please! So simple! You can also use a larger jar if you're having trouble cutting down the list or want to go for the "365 Reasons Why I Love You" mega-list. Either way, it will be such a personal gift they will never forget.
P.S. These make great gift ideas for anniversaries or just a way to brighten up someone's day!
• Mini mason jar (mine was $1 from Michaels)
• Yarn, ribbon or twine
• Button• Piece of red felt
• Square piece of linen or fabric
• Run button through the yarn all the way until it reaches the center of the yarn.
• Wrap the yarn around the base of the jar, keeping the button in the center of the jar. Tie a knot at the back and cut off any excess yarn.
• Cut the red felt into a heart shape. Slip it in through one of the pieces of yarn, behind the button. The tightly wrapped yarn will keep it in place. Optional: you can apply a little glue underneath the heart for extra security.
• Cut your paper into ten small pieces and write down all the reasons why you love that special person. Fold and place them into the jar.
• With the jar lid open, place your fabric piece on top and close the top. This will give it that fabric cover look you see on homemade jam jars!
Follow along on Facebook and Twitter to see all my new DIY projects.