You can download a free template here and follow the instructions below to make your very own.
• Free template (click here to download and print)
• Color printer with 8.5 x 11 paper
• Scissors or paper trimmer
• Single hole punch
• Thumb tack or nail
• Download and print several copies of the template. Keep in mind that each printed page will make 2 sheets. I printed 30 pages, which made 60 sheets for my notepad. (Tip: On the printer dialog box, set the page scaling as "none" to ensure it prints evenly. Print a test page before making copies.)
• Cut each printed page horizontally in half, following the black line in the center as your guide.
• Punch 2 holes along the top of each sheet, right through the gray dots provided on the template.
• Run a ribbon through the holes to join the pages together and knot the ends at the top.
• Use a thumb tack or small nail to hang.
Enjoy and stay productive my friends! Follow along on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with my new DIY projects each week.